The University of Connecticut is looking for applicants for the Bridge To The Doctorate (B2D) Fellowship Program who would like to pursue a M.S./Ph.D in STEM majors. This program* is sponsored by the National Science Foundation Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP).
- Participation in a LSAMP program
- Admission to any UConn graduate program in STEM
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum 3.0 undergraduate GPA
- $32,000 annual stipend, full tuition, and health insurance for first two years. Guaranteed support for years 3-5 through research or teaching assistantship
- Individualized faculty mentoring and advising
- Opportunities to do research and intern at companies and national research labs
- Academic support and mentoring community
- Professional development and career preparation
How to Apply?
Contact Aida Ghiaei, email@example.com